Monday, September 13, 2010

Rainbow Tie-Dye Cake

Ingredients:
  • 2 boxes Betty Crocker White Cake mix
  • 12 oz Sprite Zero
  • ~6 different colors of food coloring
  • Cool Whip or whipped cream

Directions:

Mix cake mix with Sprite Zero and divide into 6 bowls. Pour different colors of food coloring into each bowl and mix well. Make them very bold.













Drop the colours, one by one, into the middle of the pan, in neat concentric-ish gobs. Remember the cake is going to be sliced in the side there, so mixing it around on top isn’t going to make your slices any more psychedelic
(trust me, I did the three-dimensional thinking for you already).

Bake it at 350 for 30 minutes (or whatever the box directions say.)

Once its done I put it directly into the freezer to cool off (I feel it makes the cake extra moist?)

We topped it with Cool Whip.















1 comment:

  1. This is the coolest cake I've ever friggin seen. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete