Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brain Cupcakes

Got this idea from


I bought a box of white cake mix, with the intent of dyeing it orange, immediately lost it upon arriving, so we had to improvise and use Confetti Cake Mix - which actually turned out quite cute.

I want to do vampire-esque cupcakes for the Halloween party. Maybe red velvet cake with black icing? I want something gooey and red in the center - not sure what to do yet.

To make the cupcakes... I followed to box directions (no I didn't make them from scratch - I had too many things on my plate that day) then used a small tip to ice them (used Vanilla from the can). To draw the "brains" you make two D's facing back-to-back on the cupcakes and then squiggle in the middle - super easy - super fun for a Halloween party.

No comments:

Post a Comment