Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coastal K-9 Bakery


Have been volunteering here for the past couple weeks. I really enjoy it. I mostly ice cookies... ghosts, pumpkins, ribbons, dog cakes, holly leaves, christmas trees, "petzels", the list goes on.

I really love her business because she "uses only human-grade, organic and natural ingredients in our treats. We specialize in holistic treats that will meet your dog's dietary or allergy needs; be it wheat, corn, soy free or gluten free treats. Only the best ingredients are use
d with NO sodium, sugars, artificial colors, preservatives or animal fats. "

Jackie got the idea for the company because her dog Tippy suffered from terrible food allergies. She started making special treats for him that would adhere to his diet. He ended up passing away but his life was the inspiration for Jackie to provide healthy treats for dogs instead of the processed rubbish you can buy from Petsmart, etc.




She also has great dog food brands like California Natural (my dog loves the Grain-free Venison version) Innova and another kind I can't remember. Mattie used to eat Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance® L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® Potato & Duck Dry Dog Food but I am working on switching her to the California Natural. I love these healthy foods for my darling but lord they are $$$.


Here are some pictures of things I've helped decorated and some she has done (my formatting had a heart attack):




She hosts a "Yappy Hour" every Saturday from 2-4 with Free Doggie Cakes and Daiquiris.



No comments:

Post a Comment