Thursday, September 16, 2010

Verde Snakey

After attempting to save the injured gartered snakes... I got that itching to get another reptile. I love my iguana but I have a certain place in my heart for snakes. Checked Petco and instead of getting garters/ribbons in today they had a green snake. Meh - boring. Brushed it off.

Went to look at bamboo shrimp - must have one when out of quarantine. They have 6? fan-like hands they pick up sludge from bottom of fish tank and nom it. Let me know when I can buy 4 for my house cleaning, please.

Moving on - found reptile lady (Jenn - who is amazing) and started talking to her about different snakes, what I was looking for, def. couldn't have them eating mice/rats etc etc.


Asked her to show me the green snake JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.

Well if you could pour a green highlighter into a beaker and mix some snake extract in - you would get this snake.

------------------------>

Immediately fell in love. Very vibrant. Full of energy. Extremely long and skinny. Cute teenie little head. Not sure what I'm going to name him/her yet but I am open to suggestions.




O.O




No comments:

Post a Comment